An assistant, whether a Personal Assistant or a Private Personal Assistant helps with time and daily management, including, but not limited to meeting schedules, organising meetings, dealing with correspondence including emails, and at times note-taking.
The role of a private personal assistant tends to be a much closer role that deals with personal and confidential information. This includes answering phone calls, making private bookings organising gifts and family events and schedules.
Whether in a business or personal context assistants are people who provide services that relieve stress from the tasks to do with running one’s life. They assist with a variety of life management tasks.
As your personal assistant and organiser for your home – tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Creating / organising, streamling and maintaining systems within the home;
- Organisation and liaison with trades-people;
- Attending on-site meetings with trades-people;
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Purchasing airline tickets, reserving hotel rooms and rental cars;
- Paying bills;
- Making purchases as required;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- We offer a personal concierge service;
- We run errands for you